Safari often refers to trips to observe and photograph wildlife or hiking and sight-seeing as well. Park safari in Kanha is the most important event of wildlife tour Kanha Tiger Reserve. At kanha, generally two park safaris are often offered in a single day.
Kanha National Park remains open for visitors from 16th October to 30th June. The safari schedule are-
|Timing||Morning safari||Afternoon safari|
|16th October-16th February||Sunrise to 11.00 AM||2.00 P.M. to Sunset|
|16th February- 16th April||Sunrise to 11.00 AM||3.00 P.M. to Sunset|
|16th April – 30th June||Sunrise to 10.00 AM||3.30 P.M. to Sunset|
– At Kanha afternoon shift of Jeep Safari remain close for visitors on Every Wednesday.
– Morning & Afternoon both the shift remain close on Holi festival (In the month of March)
Details needed for Safari Bookings:-
– Full Name of every visitor.
– Age & Gender.
– Any Identity proof details like Passport, Driving License, PAN Card or Voter ID Card.
– Visitor is required to carry the same ID proof in original at the time of visiting the national park.